Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 11: Read More!

Someone once told me that the only difference between who you are today and who you are a year from now depends on what you read and who you meet.

I can honestly say that I've saved hours, days, weeks, months, YEARS of headache and trouble from the advice and lessons learned through others. One of the best ways to gleam this from people we do not have the honor of knowing personally would be to READ!

Right now I'm reading an amazing book I wish I'd have read years ago. It's the Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews and it's the story of how a man who's down on luck and life goes on a divine adventure back in time to learn 7 secrets of success from people from the past. I'm about 1/2 way through so I'll have to do a review upon completion.

Photobucket


Also, for some more great books that good for business and life check out my BOOK LIST. ***CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BOOK LIST***

Liana's List of Best Books


What are some of the books you're reading now or plan to this year???

1 comment:

Emily DeWan Photography said...

This book list is great! I've added some to my wishlist.

 
Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com