Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 10: Outsource MORE!!!

This time last year, I scratched out ALL the usual goals, and stuck to just one: let go of more / let others help me more.

In retrospect, I don't think I'd be in business still if I didn't hand over so much to others this past year. Either that, or I'd be in the looney-bin!

A few of the things I've outsourced, "insourced", & generally let others help me with:

1. Housecleaning!! They even make cute roses with the toilet paper and kleenex!!
2. Lawn Care :) I tried once with the lawnmower but prefer only doing the dance, thank you.
3. BLOG Design/Programing. Thanks Mike for a great job on all of mine!!
4. ALBUM design and work. My in-house design team does it all pretty much... a HUGE help as I'm not as design-inclined :) Sara is taking her services public this year so shoot her an email if you want in on this gem of a service!!


What are some of the things YOU have outsourced that have made a huge difference in your life!???

What are you going to let go of in 2008?

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'll second outsourcing the housecleaning. I just recently done this and it has been fabulous!! It has freed up a lot of time. It was also more affordable than I thought it would be. Not sure what my next outsourcing will be, but I'm leaning towards album design :D

 
Blog template customizaton by Mike @ www.oppositeoffear.com